Monday, November 13, 2006

They can't take our freedom!

Source: http://godfreylazarus.blogspot.com/2006/11/they-cant-take-our-freedom.html

Excerpt:
A recent survey has been conducted that showed that Scottish people want to become independent from Britain (yeah, cos THAT was necessary). They want their own economy, they want their own armed forces, their own healthcare and education system, they want to have absolutely nothing to do with England or the English because, as everyone on the planet knows, they HATE us.

Comment excerpt:
England is a country, and I don't hate countries. The English are a people and as a group I don't hate the English. There may be the odd one here-or-there that I hate, just as there is the odd Scot here-or-there that I hate.

"I can't help wondering: why don't we give it to them?" - That is exactly what I want. I want to be part of an Independent Scotland that can interact with England and the English as the Irish do, or the Canadians, or Australians. It didn't hurt those countries to become independent of the British Empire.


Any response: Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home